Monday 15 December 2014

The holidays are upon us!

I have this thing with wrapping paper. It only exist to wrap gifts, to conceal the contents. Yes it's pretty, yes it's shiny but reeeeally it exists to exist. It's a waste of resources and there are plenty of other materials you can use to cover presents so what's inside remains a surprise.

I use

Newspaper
IKEA instruction manuals
IKEA paper that comes with the furniture you buy
Magazines

I re-use

Bags
Boxes
Wrapping paper

You can get creative this season and think of fun ways to wrap gifts that doesn't involve buying brand new wrapping paper. With newspaper, it's easy to save the comic section. Or you can be a Christmas troll like me and wrap some gifts using the obituaries.

My second hand Christmas tree with my IKEA paper gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment